The purpose of web analytics is to understand how visitors use your website or app. By using specific KPIs in a data-driven process, you lay the foundation for continuous improvement of the digital strategy.
We mainly use Google Analytics (UA & GA4) and complement basic functions with our indicators. Heatmaps and session recording tools like Hotjar/Crazy Egg complement the toolkit. They help us get a better visualization of behavior in terms of clicks, movement, or scrolling in a conversion optimization effort.
These on-site web analytics tools are complemented by off-site analytics. This focuses on trend analysis, monitoring of social media, and competitive analysis.
We assist you in:
- Installing and configuring your web or app analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Big Query, Appsflyer, Hotjar, or Crazy Egg to utilize the tools’ full potential.
- Identifying and working with relevant KPIs.
- Working on conversion optimization for important pages and processes. For example, we work with conversion funnels and analyze where and why visitors leave the website on business-critical pages.
- Analyzing the user-friendliness and design of the website.
- Configuring attribution models to build data-driven omni-channel strategies.