Google Ads is a highly strategic channel when it comes to digital paid marketing and search engine marketing (SEM). The goal of advertising on search engines is to appear just when the visitor is searching for what you offer. Used correctly, it brings highly qualified traffic to your website or app. The right visitors lead to higher conversion rates and better ROI (return on investment) or CPA (cost per lead). We are experts in customizing and optimizing SEM campaigns.
Clear benefits of this tool:
- Cost-effective. You only pay when the visitor has clicked on the ad.
- Relevant. You only appear for your selected search terms, ensuring highly qualified traffic. You can choose where, when, and how you want to appear.
- Measurable. You get a clear figure on how much each spent dollar returns in terms of revenues or leads.
In search advertising, it’s crucial to appear when someone searches for what you offer. It’s equally important not to appear when your company isn’t relevant. Each Google Ads campaign requires continuous optimization to keep ads relevant, keep up with product offerings, and discover new keywords and customer groups.
We assist you in:
- Identifying (keyword research), creating, and configuring your Google Ads campaigns.
- Setting up conversion tracking.
- Crafting custom data-driven optimization processes to achieve higher ROI and lower CPA levels.
- Analyzing how competitors operate on Google Ads – identifying their main keywords, ads, and landing pages.
Briefly about advertising on other search engines:
We continuously advertise on Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, and Yandex. The optimization process for these advertising tools is very similar to Google Ads.