High-quality links help your website gain more authority and improve the potential to achieve a higher ranking in search engine results. Low-quality links, according to current guidelines from Google, can have the opposite effect – for example, purchased or rented links. Therefore, it’s important to build the right strategy and have a plan on how to handle toxic links. A website with a solid foundation and a well-implemented on-page effort offers the foundation for a good link-building strategy. We want to create good content that other websites can link to. When it comes to link-building, it’s crucial to create the same kind of content that other sites already link to instead of the typical “post-and-pray” method where content is randomly created – but what most miss is getting the content out there.
Some of our areas of expertise:
- Identification of potential websites for incoming links.
- Recommendations for a link-building process with clear routines.
- Anchor-text optimization from other websites.
- Strategy and matching recommendations between link, anchor-text, and landing page.
- Freshrank & Domain authority analyses.
- Analyses of competitors’ link strategy.
- Analysis of backlink profiles and monitoring, for example, broken links.
- Link toxicity analyses and action plan.
- Google penalty recovery plan.
Brief on Social Media:
Our recommendation is to be present on social media to build your brand and drive qualified traffic to the website. How content is shared via social media is a potential ranking factor that complements the rest of the SEO strategy.